Monday, May 4, 2009

RIMMEL LONDON "volume flash" mascara














I have been using this mascara in extreme black for a while now, and I'm in need of a new one soon. i like this mascara, but i think the description on the tube, is inaccurate. it says INSTANT THICKENING MASCARA. but i don't think it adds any thickness no my eyelashes, but it does add ALOT of length.

WHILE USING THE PRODUCT- i bought it because it says instant thickening mascara, but it didn't add any thickening at all, other than the obvious adding from the fact that I'm adding something to my eyelashes, but i added so much length, and when i curled my eyelashes they pretty much reached my eyebrows. which would help if you had short eyelashes, but mine are, average, so it was a little too much length. but if i didn't curl my eyelashes, then they looked just fine.

FINAL VERDICT- buy it if you don't need a thickening mascara, but need length. when i bought it it was only 6.99 CAD, but I'm not sure if the price went up or not, prices are always changing.





No comments: